Years of Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
Mountain Man Welding and Fabrication’s Vice President of Operations, Rick Sublette, has over 30 years of experience with various aspects of the Oil and Gas Industry. The management and supervisory teams Rick has assembled, bring additional experience to the table.
Mountain Man Welding and Fabrication’s Oilfield Division consists of multiple roustabout crews, responsible for a wide variety of construction and maintenance work. Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile or Portable Welding
- Developing fracturing equipment
- Oil Field Pressure Testing
- Repairing drilling rigs
- Installing Flow Lines
- Pressure testing production lines
- Installing compressor facilities and pigging systems
- Making production tie-ins
- Gas Line Pressure Testing
- Tank Battery Construction
- Setting pumping units
- Fusing poly pipe
- Circulating Tanks
In addition, our Oilfield Division has vast experience in the erecting and dismantling 40,000 BBL water tanks used for water transfer and well completion.
The diversity that the managers, supervisors and foreman bring to the company is beneficial in that we have the capabilities and experience to work on almost anything in the Oil and Gas Industry.